Industry Empire gets directx crash error when you want to play it or after a while later in game (gameplay) ? Then to fix this issue, you must download entire directx patch from here and install it. After this you need to uninstall graphics driver, clean it and then install new one..learn here how.
What you need to follow STRICT from this guide ?
You must reinstall directx not to updated it ! you have download link above !
Also you must have latest graphics driver installed to get best results !
Other reasons for this issue / fixes
1. Maybe you have a windows error and try to update your windows from windows update
2. If you play this game on Laptop then you should follow this guide (choose nvidia or amd) to use your dedicated video card at maximum performance if available !
3. Like a last stand, try to reinstall windows ! But install it on new formated partition to have effect.
4. Remove your video card from PCI Express slot and clean the connections with a brush then insert video card back to his place and be sure that power cable is connected if is available of course.
5. Maybe your hard disk have bad points and we recommend to fix it with this tool. (guide included)
Also this guide can solve your: Display driver windows kernel mode driver version stopped responding issue, Display driver was stopped responding
This guide works perfectly for :
Industry Empire Microsoft Windows 7 64 bits (x64) - 32 bits not fully supported
Industry Empire Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bits (x64)
Industry Empire Microsoft Windows 10 64 bits (x64)
Industry Empire - DirectX Crash - DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason"
Industry Empire directx crash error, Industry Empire no crashing guide, Industry Empire not working, Industry Empire cannot be played, Industry Empire Dx error, Industry Empire directx error, Industry Empire directx crash, Industry Empire crashing to dekstop error
Created on: 2014-12-23 by Victor G