There Came an Echo
There Came an Echo gets directx crash error when you want to play it or after a while later in game (gameplay) ? Then to fix this issue, you must download entire directx patch from here and install it. After this you need to uninstall graphics driver, clean it and then install new one..learn here how.
What you need to follow STRICT from this guide ?
You must reinstall directx not to updated it ! you have download link above !
Also you must have latest graphics driver installed to get best results !
Other reasons for this issue / fixes
1. Maybe you have a windows error and try to update your windows from windows update
2. If you play this game on Laptop then you should follow this guide (choose nvidia or amd) to use your dedicated video card at maximum performance if available !
3. Like a last stand, try to reinstall windows ! But install it on new formated partition to have effect.
4. Remove your video card from PCI Express slot and clean the connections with a brush then insert video card back to his place and be sure that power cable is connected if is available of course.
5. Maybe your hard disk have bad points and we recommend to fix it with this tool. (guide included)
Also this guide can solve your: Display driver windows kernel mode driver version stopped responding issue, Display driver was stopped responding
This guide works perfectly for :
There Came an Echo Microsoft Windows 7 64 bits (x64) - 32 bits not fully supported
There Came an Echo Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bits (x64)
There Came an Echo Microsoft Windows 10 64 bits (x64)
There Came an Echo - DirectX Crash - DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason"
comments powered by Disqus
tcae directx crash error, tcae no crashing guide, tcae not working, There Came an Echo cannot be played, There Came an Echo Dx error, There Came an Echo directx error, tcae directx crash, There Came an Echo crashing to dekstop error
There Came an Echo
Article created on 2015-02-25 by Victor G